"GIVE ME 1 HOUR A WEEK & YOU'LL WALK AWAY
A BETTER PARENT!"
It takes a village to raise a child, but moms are often pressured into parenting solo. What! NO WAY!
Parents need other parents. We are better together. PERIOD.
JOIN ME in this very special Mom's Group so that you can build friendships while growing into a more IMPACTFUL parent.
I GET IT.
"I wish I had someone to talk to. People who understand what I'm going through and don't judge."
"I need a break. I never have time to re-charge. I need time for MYSELF and my personal growth. "
"I want to meet new friends! Women who understand how tough being a mom is.
And it would be GREAT to have a safe place to ask my parenting questions and get some guidance from a parenting coach!"
THE RIGHT SUPPORT CAN FILL YOUR TANK, BRING NEW FRIENDSHIPS, AND GROW YOU INTO A BETTER PARENT!
The Super Mom Support Squad
Once a week, MOM'S GROUP that cultivates
friendships and Super Moms.
Great Parents are not born, they are made
ONE. WEEK. AT. A. TIME.
Imagine for just a moment...
- Having friends you can talk to
- Support from people who understand what you're going through
- More confidence in your parenting
- A safe place where you can ask questions
- Learning new things about yourself and your parenting style
- And feeling that you are supported and not alone.
The Super Moms Support Squad isn't your normal mom's group.
This mom's group is made to take YOU from solo, lonely parenting that guesses what works best...
to parenting with INSIGHT and SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS!
* Weekly Virtual meetings that turn everything you think you know about parenting completely on its head so you can parent with a better understanding.
* One-hour meetings to create an in-depth conversation that will challenge you and ignite learning.
* Meeting Times are weekly:
Option 1: Sundays at 6 pm PST, 7 pm MST, 9 pm EST
Option 2: Thursdays at 11 am PST, 12 pm MST, 2 pm EST
* NEW TOPICS each week for continued growth.
* A team of Moms just like you that have your back! Feel supported, cared for, and heard.
...because YOU deserve some girl-time!
Finally, A Place To Ask Questions like:
Where is this behavior coming from?
And get the tips and insight you need to be proactive with challenges.
You’re not just getting a conversation!
YOU get real parenting tips and support!
Plus, Everything is online!
Awesome convience and flexible scheduling.
You pick the days you want to participate. No long-term obligation. Weekly sign up.
A mom's group that will have YOU saying,
"Thank goodness for these ladies!"
mom of 3 girls
“Kristina does more than give advice and guidance. She listens!"
“I can't ever find people that I can trust. People who are genuine and don't judge. Kristina was a breath of fresh air when I started taking her parenting classes. It is so nice to have a place to vent, ask questions, and get help when I feel like my household is a chaotic mess. I leave my sessions with Kristina feeling supported, understood, and with a new goal, every-single-time.
“This is Great Kristina!
...But What IF I Don’t Have time to join a mom's group?”
That's what Rachel thought, too, until...
"Taking time to prioritize even one hour a week for me seemed daunting, but once I committed, I found that my time socializing and sharing with other women actually rejuvenated my soul! It was exactly what I needed to fill up my empty tank and give me the energy (and motivation) to be a better mom."
- NO need to find a babysitter! Join us from home via Zoom
- Social distancing can't stop you from being social!
- Here is your opportunity to meet NEW LIKE-MINDED people in a safe environment!
“What if I am shy and making friends isn't easy for me?
Being shy is a good thing! Most shy people are great listeners! Don't worry. I got your back!
- No one is going to force you to share. You can participate at the level you feel comfortable.
- Group discussion is always structured so that.
- One person can't dominate the conversation.
- No bashing or shaming is allowed.
- "Mean" moms will be asked to leave the group.
- Confidentiality and privacy are of high importance.
"Wait, Kristina! are you saying this mom's group isn't just women talking for an hour, but it will actually help me be a better parent?"
Yes. That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. 😎
Join us weekly and you will...
*Discover new ways to connect with your kids.
* Learn how to uncover the meaning behind your child's behaviors.
*Feel more confident.
* Get tips and tricks to BECOME A MORE IMPACTFUL PARENT!
“When life is messy, and I feel defeated, Kristina is there to help me make sense of the chaos.”
Kristina has also encouraged me to have more grace for my child’s moods and emotions while also supporting me through the ups and downs of parenting."
Jennifer Miller, Mom of a Gifted Teenager
One hour sessions
Limited availability in the group to keep numbers small and more personal.
Relevant and Engaging topics for parents of kids ages 4-18.
New Discussion Topics Every week made specifically to challenge your thinking and grow you as a parent.
2 Meeting times to choose from:
Sunday Evenings: Sundays at 6 pm PST, 7 pm MST, 9 pm EST
Thursday Mid-day: Thursdays at 11 am PST, 12 pm MST, 2 pm EST
“Kristina's authentic passion, commitment, and empathy for families is awesome. Kristina is enthusiastically raising awareness of real parenting topics that are impacting our children as they brave the nuances of the 21st century. Join the conversation!"
Barbara Washington, mom of 2